$24,000 a year
To provide office based support to Standards Market Development related primarily to the teams managing technical committees but also general business support as required. Activities are varied, predominantly internally focused but are likely to change over time as the business environment changes.
- Dealing with customers in a professional, polite, friendly and helpful manner
- Providing an effective “go to” point for allocated business team
- Responding to and processing requests for information, guidance and advice within defined guidelines
- Providing line manager with support as required
- Loading documents to committee websites in accordance with defined guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining accurate and up to date records for internal and external customer databases
- Provide input into cross department and cross functional projects as required
- Ensuring timely returns in relation to centralized activities (e.g. deadline and voting management)
We carefully consider agile ways of working that allow for the best impact for our employees and clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss further.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 80,000 clients in 150 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Co-ordinator to join the team in Chiswick, West London.
We are seeking an individual with previous experience in a business support role who can work effectively across multiple teams and will take responsibility and act on own their initiative and identify business improvement opportunities
A Level/BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in Business Administration including GSCE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics or equivalent is ideal
High level of IT proficiency and accuracy in main Microsoft Office packages, remote working systems and collaboration tools.
What we offer:
We offer a highly competitive starting salary. We are offering 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style. Plus, as we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
$24,000 a year