Rexel UK Limited, are looking to appoint a Branch Assistant in our busy Stevenage branch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
- Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
- Relief Driver for Van deliveries
- To process orders from incoming goods to despatch
- To handle customer queries
- To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
- Provide the highest possible levels of both service and quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
- To keep minimum operational standards – to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- To sell promoted products to customers
- Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
- It would be preferential, but not essential, to have business to business or trade experience.
- Has worked in a customer service environment
- Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday – Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Rexel is a truly global distributor and provider of supply solutions to a wide range of markets and customers with over 30,000 employees.
Rexel are an equal opportunities employer[Not translated in selected language]
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 3,500 staff working from 300+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of Rexel UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.