| Fixed Term, Part Time, 37 hours per week |
An exciting maternity cover position has arisen within the County Council's Facilities Management Service.
You will support a team of Facilities Managers and Mobile Support staff in ensuring standards, policies and legislative requirements are implemented across the portfolio and to ensure actions relating to maintaining safe access and use of premises and any repair & maintenance works are delivered in a timely manner. Key duties include:
- Coordinating and prioritising work plans for the mobile operations workforce and ensuring quality of service delivery across the county
- Delivering a consistent and standardised FM service to all operational buildings.
- Collating data from across the portfolio and ensuring records are maintained in the appropriate system.
- Prioritise action plans from risk assessments to ensure continuous compliance and liaise with property services colleagues to ensure remedial works delivered in the action plan timescale.
- Ensuring efficient operation of management information systems to deliver effective maintenance work plan across the portfolio and ensure mobile operatives update systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining communications between FM operational workforce and contractors or surveyors in other property services teams to ensure required actions are followed up.
- A 'go to' contact for building occupiers in the event of queries or dealing with immediate health and safety concerns and escalating appropriately to management.
- A proactive approach is required in undertaking this role with strong initiative and communication skills.
- This post is a fixed term maternity cover role for an initial 6 month period but may be extended up to 12 months.
- The position will be based in Preston but will require countywide travel and you will therefore be required to provide a car which must be insured for business use. However, we may consider you if you cannot drive because of a disability.
- To be considered for an interview you must demonstrate you meet all essential criteria in the Person Specification and provide relevant experience/knowledge in regards to the Position Context Statement above.
For an informal discussion regarding this position please contact Martin Scholey 01772 530313 or Daniel Fuller 01772 532279.
Job Description & Person Specification
5 days ago - source