_THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience. _
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
About the Role
- The Content & Quality Assurance Manager will lead THE ICONIC’s Production content and quality assurance team.
- Reporting directly into the Director of Ecomm Production, this role will be responsible for day to day KPI’s of the content and QA team, functional training framework, SOPs (Standard operating procedures) and quality assurance practices that will enable the scale and standardisation of Production team.
- As an adept people leader and experienced learning professional, the Content & Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing 15+ direct reports
- Finally, as a cultural ambassador of THE ICONIC, this role will work alongside leadership peers to cultivating a culture of high performance and recognition that will foster staff retention and growth.
- You will be in charge of providing inspirational leadership by leading, motivating, and engaging studio and management teams.
- You will analyse data and metrics to evaluate staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, and ensure a strong talent pipeline
- Ability to build appropriate succession and development plans.
- Works with the P&C Business Partner to ensure people management issues are satisfactorily resolved and relevant HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Proactively manages and reviews the performance and progress of Manager and Team Leaders, sets objectives and targets; and works to develop individual training plans for the team.
- Production managers and team leaders are coached and managed as required for service delivery against production KPI’s; notably monitor and improve cost per SKU and quality expectations.
- Meeting set targets and KPI’s for the production content/QA team
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience.
- Ensuring that quality expectations are met and feedback frameworks are developed to ensure teams success.
- Develop standards and guidelines for performance management
- Analysing workforce performance, operational data, production schedules and costs to determine maximum productivity
- Perform operational reviews and provide recommendations on steps to improve by determining priorities for investment and delivery of continuous improvement;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business
- Contributes and drives continuous improvement or transformation
- Translates the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth.
- Lead investigation of quality issues and propose solutions in collaboration with other stakeholders and or/department managers to implement process and improvement changes.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and empowerment for teams
- Coach and develop direct reports to maintain a high level of structure, morale and camaraderie.
- Striving to display and demonstrate the company values whilst working at The Iconic
- Being an example to other staff of the standard of employee The Iconic wants to have driving the business forward
Skills and Responsibilities
- 7+ proven experience in multi-stage operations and people management (production facilities, logistics hubs)
- General management experience in a similar environment of continuous improvement within fast moving production and operations. Solid managerial experience (20+ FTE).
- Experience delivering training / information to peers
- Experience coaching and delivering messages related to performance
- Experience developing and implementing department goals and strategies based on broader organisation goals
- Experience interpreting data analytics
- Proven ability to motivate teams to bring out the best in performance and quality
- Deep analytic skills / using metrics to inform decisions.
- Passionate, energetic and inspiring persona
- Happy to roll up their sleeves as required with a can do attitude
- Flexibility and ability to foresee any upcoming process issues.
- Deeply passionate about customer and employees experience.
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
- Ability to prioritse manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
28 days ago - source