Scopic Software is seeking an Operations and Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of coordinating legal operations initiatives for a successful international software company.
This is a part-time, home-based position, which requires occasional in-person meetings in the Worcester, MA region. It could evolve into a full-time role for the right candidate.
This is an ideal position for a motivated student or recent graduate looking for a diverse, fast-paced, remote work environment.
Successful candidates will be:
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- An independently motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented, but still able to see the big picture
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Ready to jump into new tasks and do whatever is needed
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field, completed or ongoing MBA, JD, or relevant Masters studies preferred
- Experience writing B2B documentation, including service level agreements, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, and contracts
- Keen interest in either the legal or operational domains, with supporting academic background
- Knowledge of the software industry and how software applications are created preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Business or academic presentation skills/experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary: $18-$26/hour, depending on skills and experience. Semi-monthly payment schedule.
27 days ago - source