Unity Payments Strategy and Operations team is looking for a Payment Support Analyst to provide application maintenance and support to minimize service disruption and facilitate operations. They would need to investigate incoming escalations from different sources 3rd parity providers, forum, community etc. and diagnose root causes, and work on fixing them or identifying known errors and problem trends and for finding permanent solutions.
- Monitoring escalations from different sources, for example: 3rd party payment providers, Unity developer and customer support forum and community etc.
- Provide 2nd line customer support for payment related issue
- Payment dispute management in daily basis.
- Existing process enhancement, improvement and automation.
- Specialist knowledge of technical applications and a good understanding of operating systems, computers, and applications software;
- Previous experience with online or mobile payment, with good understanding of payment industry and credit card processing;
- Strong communication skills are a must, both written and verbal, as Payments Support Analysts work closely with specialists in the team;
- Negotiation skills are very useful because payment support analysts often liaise with customer support team.
- Strong scripting experience in Python, Perl or Bash
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Perl, Python, and Finance & Accounting
27 days ago - source