Are you interested in joining one of the nation's leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for a NICU coder.
This position will provide high quality E/M and procedure coding for NICU.
- Current CPC or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- Must have at least two years of active E/M coding experience for NICU. This experience must include coding POS 11, 21, 22, coding of in-office procedures across multiple specialties and must be able to code all types of E/M visits (ED, CC, home health, prolonged services, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Inpatient and outpatient E/M pro-fee coding experience is required
- Coders for this role must provide thier own computer with a Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors
- Note that you must have E/M coding experience AND office procedure coding experience AND procedure coding experience in the SAME specialty.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.