Do you live and breathe information security? Want to battle bad guys every day? Need towork on important problems? Cybereason has an opportunity for you!
We're expanding our security services organization and for a L1 SOC Security analyst to join our global team. We look for clever, crafty, technical people to help us build out and run our Managed Security Services.
The position requires acting as a security focal point for managed services customers and troubleshooting of production security alerts. Work in shifts, including weekends. (No nightshifts)
● Perform ongoing security analysis
● Solving security incidents under defined SLAs
● Addressing clients inquiries via phone, e-mail and live chat
● Work closely with the company’s Customer Success and Sales teams
○ Good understanding of networks
○ Good command of modern operating systems (Windows – must, OSX & Linux– advantage)
○ Familiarity with malware techniques and attack techniques (e.g. code injection, DGA, hooks, etc.)
○ Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
○ Great interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
○ Detail-oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a team
○ Fluency in Japanese and English speaker. Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
○ Familiarity with malware analysis methods
○ Experience with Sysinternals tools - an advantage
○ Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Reverse Engineering or Digital Forensics.
○ Familiarity with security tools and frameworks (For example: Sysinternals, Kali Linux, Remnux, Wireshark, Metasploit, Sandbox, Volatility, debuggers, HTTP proxies, IDA Pro, etc.)
Cybereason is a global cyber security company based in Tel-Aviv, Boston, Tokyo and London. Our product helps our customers to detect and prevent cyber-attacks. In the last two years, we’ve taken on $190M in strategic investment from client partners. The Cybereason’s platform is based on a collection of low-level data from various endpoints (desktops/ laptops/ servers/ etc.) and analyzing a huge amount of data in a single location. Analyzing multi-origin-data together allow us to correlate behavior of different nodes in the organization network’s graph. Our engine uses the low-level data, together with top notch behavior analysis and high-end security knowledge to detect malicious operations as they happen in the network and endpoints. For more information, we encourage you to browse to Cybereason’s website:
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.