Mortgage Post Closer
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Woodbridge, VA., and licensed to operate in 46 states, J.G. Wentworth Home Lending (JGWHL) has built its success over the past 17 years in originating Conventional, VA, and FHA loans. Known for its outstanding reputation and commitment to excellence, JGWHL has earned several prestigious awards, including Costco Mortgage Services’ Operational Excellence Award and Lender of the Year Award for 2013 to 2017.
As a mortgage lending professional, the Mortgage Post Closer is responsible for corresponding with the Investor, reviewing and clearing post closing conditions in accordance with company and investor policies and requirements. This position will be reporting to the Post Closing Manager.
Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Daily reconciliation of investor exception reports.
- Clear all deficiencies within the investor lock period.
- Insures suspense conditions are accurate.
- Maintain a daily log of outgoing suspense conditions from Investor.
- Update notes daily in the Loan Origination System based on Investor suspense reports.
- Reviews and obtains purchase advices for the accounting department.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years Post Closing, Processing or Closing experience.
- College Degree Preferred
- Encompass skills a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
For more than 20 years, The J.G. Wentworth Company®, through its affiliates and subsidiaries, has provided individuals the flexible options they need to respond to life’s changing needs. Today, The J.G. Wentworth Company® is a diversified company focused on providing direct-to-consumer solutions to financial needs through a variety of offerings, including: home lending and refinancing, structured settlement, annuity and lottery payment purchasing, access to personal loans, and prepaid cards. Our seasoned management team has developed a category-leading marketing, operations, customer service and funding infrastructure that has allowed us to achieve efficiency and economies of scale necessary for future growth.
We’d love to consider you for our growing team of talent and invite you to complete an application for our current open positions. EOE/V/D/F