As a Merchant Associate, your primary responsibility will be assisting our North East regional team with operational tasks in support of our merchant partners and consumers. You will help determine the needs and wants of our stakeholders and work effectively to address consumer and merchant concerns and issues via email, phone, and in-person meetings. In addition, you will be tasked with special projects aimed at improving our products and services.
You must be a high energy, personable and motivated self-starter. We look for hustlers who are reliable, looking to work hard, and can tackle hard problems with relentless persistence.
About You and Qualifications
- Self-motivated and driven, wants to begin a career in account management and/or client service
- High energy/hustlers, customer-service oriented
- Reliable and resilient, able to manage an angry merchant in person, over the phone or through email
- Experience in customer service, a plus
- 1-2 years experience
- College degree (or working towards a college degree)
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency including good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
545 Sales Operations
7 days ago - source