About your role:
As a Media Strategist on the Ad Operations team you will build, manage, and maximize the value of direct-sold online advertising campaigns, through strategic and best in class support in both a pre and post-sales capacity.
Are you ready to take on this highly visible, client facing position? You should have previous media planning and/or account management experience, an ability to build trust with partners, drive seamless executions, achieve campaign objectives, and maximize revenue. You're also passionate about digital advertising, exceptional at client service, and have strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
As a primary pre and post-sale point of contact for campaign planning, execution, and optimization, you'll ultimately be responsible for representing client needs and goals to ensure optimal performance and client satisfaction.
- Partner with sales to understand client objectives, strategies and goals; provide guidance on product selection, inventory, pricing, and internal requirements
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline the media plan, creative assets, ad tracking requirements, and any necessary campaign deliverables
- Build media plans, collect assets/deliverables, and oversee campaign launches
- Ensure seamless campaign execution, full delivery, and drive towards client’s KPIs
- Prepare reports and analyze ad performance relative to campaign objectives; carry out campaign optimizations (creative execution & strategy, placement evaluation, day-parting, frequency capping, Viewability, VCR, Ad Fraud, etc.) to increase performance for agency/client
- Build wrap-up analysis decks, leveraging various sets of performance data and metrics
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of ad products and relevant specs, guidelines and business rules
- Educate sales and clients to evangelize Fandom and our offerings
- Liaise with sales, sales development, design, and ad product regarding planning and prioritization to assist in campaign execution
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies; deliver best in class service to meet and exceed client expectations
- Manage monthly billing reconciliation process with finance
- Experienced with booking tools and ad servers (e.g., Google/DoubleClick, Operative, etc.)
- Experienced in a client facing role (Client Services, Sales/Planning or Account/Project Management)
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of online advertising industry, trends, technologies, pricing models and ad campaign metrics; CPM, CPA, Viewability, VCR, IVT
- Experienced working with viewability vendors, 3rd party and/or rich media ad serving systems and data management platforms(Krux, Lotame, BlueKai, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
10 days ago - source