ZUZU WORLD is looking for Marketing/Ops Assistant
Zuzu is described as a Gastrosocial application, a combination of the words 'Gastronomy' and 'Social’. As an application in the Food, Social and Gaming industry, we aim to enable our users to share their passions and knowledge with others through their food experiences
Connecting and empowering ordinary individuals to share their passions and knowledge through their food experiences.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Department: Sales & Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BS Marketing graduate or experienced Marketing Assistant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Detailed knowledge of marketing (strategic and tactical)
- Must be able to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match user needs
- assisting with promotional activities
- Organizing documents online in databases and files
- Have a demonstrated ability to solve problems & create solutions when general instruction is provided (but not micromanaged or overseen)
- Has a knack for understanding communications - Understands modern advertising & the marketing landscape
- Conduct outreach to prospects/ partners in the Food & Beverage industry
- Take ownership of the integration process and establish strong relationships with future partners
- To work closely with co team members regarding advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!