Hyperlab is ready for hyper-growth and we're looking for someone who is ready to take on this challenge. We're looking for someone who specialises in digital and/or inbound marketing, but has an interest in being involved in a wider marketing strategy, is a strong communicator and is actively following the B2B tech industry.
Job description & responsibilities
- Work on the execution of marketing campaigns, production, and post-campaign reports review.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute SEM/PPC campaigns that drive inbound leads
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Maintain our social media presence (Linkedin)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- At least 2 years experience setting up, executing and optimising SEM/PPC campaigns.
- Experience with marketing platforms like HubSpot and Mail Chimp
- Experience with SEO and inbound marketing research
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Creative & analytical, with strong communication skills
- You have initiative
- A sense of humour would be a nice to have.