Are you driven by community impact and purpose?
If so, then the Marketing Designer is for you! In this role you will be responsible for the timely design, development, supervision and strategy of San Francisco Health Plan and HSF brands, print and electronic collateral for all general corporate communications and lines of business, and for special and ad hoc project such as promotional campaigns and event planning. The role is critical to enable SFHP to remain in full compliance contracts with Medi-Cal and Third Party Administrator responsibilities under the SFCityOption contract.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement creative and strategic development under direction and print production of print collateral for member, provider and general corporate communications projects and all lines of business. This includes ensuring that all collateral contains language reflecting regulatory updates, and coordinating efforts of external designers. Proofs for clarity, consistency and errors, ensures implementation of SFHP and SFCityOption brand, and works with team members to secure appropriate language translations, conduct press checks, and ensure delivery of materials by predetermined deadlines.
- Provide internal clients and the company-at-large to obtain requirements and produce collateral, merchandising artwork, and other marketing materials used for presentations, events, and other activities.
- Contribute to creative project as directed by Sr. Marketing Lead Designer or Account Manager for in-house design/collateral projects, serving other internal departments to create quality materials, while maintaining consistency of SFHP and SFCityOption brand.
- Create and design new and updated marketing collateral, including member materials, merchandising items, presentations and other promotional materials as needed.
- Produce files for project development, final artwork and files for vendors and web posting, process documentation for internal collateral library and desktop procedures.
- Collaborate with team members to maintain organization of production archives via SharePoint and other tracking systems.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and video editing for internal and external presentations.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience in a marketing agency, department, or comparable environment.
- 2-3 years in marketing or ad agency experience in creative roll.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Cloud programs including but not limited to: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere, Acrobat.
- Competence using MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excell, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- CMS programs such as Wordpress are a plus
- Bilingual capability in Spanish, Cantonese, Russian or Vietnamese a plus.
- Experience in health care marketing and/or health care communications a plus.
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 135,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisc Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
7 days ago - source