Slack is looking for an Email Marketing Automation Associate to join our growing Marketing Business Operations & Strategy team. This team helps make Slack and its Marketing organization successful by providing business and marketing insights, cross-functional partnerships, and operational execution and excellence.
The Email Marketing Automation Associate will see the full operations spectrum of Slack, while working within the email marketing vertical. You will be responsible for running the day-to-day activities of our automation program, helping to manage the technical process for all email automations and triggers in addition to being quantitatively driven with the ability to parse data and perform analytics around email performance. You understand why things mean what they mean and can dissect user engagement which enables you to give recommendations.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Help operationalize and manage the email marketing automation programs to support demand-gen campaigns, nurture campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Coordination of Marketing Cloud email automations and journeys, including planning, asset gathering, building, approvals, scheduling, QA, and execution of test sends and deployments
- Assist in designing, implementing, and documenting automation processes for emails
- Assist in managing the email marketing calendar to effectively field requests from cross-functional teams
- Help maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to audience segmentation, send times, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing marketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements and ensure current email best practices in the industry are being followed
What you should have
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations and email marketing.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS as it relates to email and landing page creation.
- Working knowledge of and comfort working with SQL
- Proficiency with email tools (Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Responsys, etc), CRM (e. g.,Salesforce), Web Tools (Splashthat, Wordpress), marketing automation tools (e. g., Pardot)
- Knowledge of domestic and international email laws (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
AWS, SQL, and Templates - Do Not Post
28 days ago - source