At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
As well as developing a life-changing product we are developing a world-class team. Every day.
- Own your market and everything that comes with it, including (but not limited to); market launch, operations, logistics, consumer branding, team engagement and effectiveness and, of course, the market's ongoing success.
- Generate and monitor regular reports like a boss and present to upper management… also like a boss.
- Be "in the trenches" with your team. Be ready to wash cars or jump into our kick-ass single-car hauler and deliver cars to our customers while providing a stellar customer experience.
- Be ready to switch gears quickly and take any curve balls that are thrown your way and knock them out of the park with positivity, proactivity and poise.
- Manage a team of amazing Customer Advocates and drive individual development and team success through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching, and results-oriented motivation.
- Be a continuous positive force within the market. Create strong morale and spirit throughout the team.
- Thrive in an ambiguous and autonomous environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years work experience in a customer facing team environment
- 3+ years as a manager or team lead
- Prior experience with strategic planning, process improvement, and guiding teams to exceed goals
- Available to work weekends
- Possess strong business acumen
- Experience with SalesForce or Tableu is a plus
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity while maintainin focus on the customer experience
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Resourceful and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently when necessary
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Full-time salaried position – salary level dependent on experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Employee car discount
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths and rapid advancement
- Access to an incredibly sharp and innovative leadership team
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening. This position also requires a DOT physical and 5-year DMV record review.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.