Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures to recently invest a combined $125 million in our Series D financing. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work in their career. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
Because we’re growing at hyper-speed and have a world-wide reach, we need to develop systems and programs that enable our global recruiting team be as efficient as possible. We’re looking for an experienced recruiting operations manager who can manage an existing team while playing a significant role in building and managing recruiting programs, developing and documenting recruiting-related processes, managing our recruiting vendors, systems, and tools, analyzing recruiting data, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. As an early member of the team, you play a key role in helping our company achieve its hiring and growth goals while the company rapidly scales.
- Collaborating with recruiting team to understand their current processes and pain points and work towards more efficient, scalable solutions
- Acting as POC for various recruiting tools, such as Lever, our ATS
- Building and creating standard recruiting metrics and reports to analyze funnel and status on hiring objectives
- Regularly analyzing and explaining recruiting-related data to management and team
- Representing recruiting team in cross-functional projects that affect recruiting, including with finance, People Support (HR), and legalAssisting in the management and execution of our employee referral program
- Running company and team-wide trainings, including at new hire orientation
- Proactively finding opportunities to help the recruiting team be a center of operational excellence
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2-3 years previous recruiting ops experience in a high-growth environment; prior experience as a recruiter or sourcer, and managing a small team, is a plus
- Experience working with analytical tools such as Excel and Google Suite; extra points for analytics tools such as Tableau
- Experience with various ATS tools, especially Lever and Greenhouse
- The ability to independently drive a project from start to finish under a timeline, with a strategic mindset and an eye for detail throughout
11 days ago - source