About the Role
We are looking for Managers to help us build a large and thriving Live Operations team for a new part of DoorDash’s business: DoorDash Drive.
Drive Live Operations Managers manage the daily operations and strategic development of one or more lines of business within the live operations organization. In a typical day, Drive Live Operations Managers may dive into data to explain team performance at the lowest level, run and refine experiments to increase efficiency and collaborate with other teams on developing future projects.
Our best Drive Live Operations Managers are true people leaders, have broad business skills, with a depth of expertise in business analytics, strategy development, operational execution, team management. They are owners of their business and it's success. Think this is you? Read on…
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You will strategize - Create and own unique projects across the live operations organization
- You will engage – Implement scalable projects and best practices to guarantee a world-class operation
- You will experiment – Use data and sound decision making to run tests on everything from call handle times to workforce organization
- You will analyze – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and experiments
- You will guide – Work with our Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, and other teams to create strategic projects and harness opportunities.
- You will build talent - Lead and develop a team of high performers to build a best-in-class organization
We’re excited about you because…
- You're a leader - You have strong interpersonal skills and 1+ years of people management experience leading people leaders (i.e. managing supervisors with direct reports)
- You're a relationship-builder – You can shape and motivate people at all levels across a variety of tasks
- You're a self-starter – You have experience leading projects, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- You're a problem solver – You have strong Google Sheets skills (can perform complex functions, write advanced macros, and maintain complex spreadsheets). You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans. Also, SQL knowledge is a plus!
- You're accountable - You want to lead the outcome and positively shape our most important growth and efficiency metrics
- You're entrepreneurial – You have 3+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience. Having experience in a high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- You're a generalist – You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically and data-driven business committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits and great perks
- Most importantly, you will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and the work you do will bring joy to our clients every day!
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
SQL and 225 Support Management
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.