R1 RCM Inc. is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1® is a publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization’s infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in healthcare revenue cycle management. We’re looking for a self-motivated Technical Business Analyst for Robotic Process Automation (R1 Automate) to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, allowing us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Manager Automation Business Analyst is responsible for working with business owners to source automation projects, overseeing the documentation and re-engineering of those processes to support development of automations, and serving as a liaison between the technical team and the business. Qualified candidates must have a demonstrated track record of partnering with business stakeholder to understand, document, and improve existing processes ideally to support technical implementations.
- Leading a team of one or more Business Analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects and quality work product
- Work with business stakeholders to source potential projects for automation
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the productivity impact of the automation and calculate financial impact / return on investment
- Oversee current state process capture, recommend and implement process re-engineering to support automation, and Use Case creation
- Manage testing and sign-off of automated solutions with business stakeholders and the RPA developers
- Review automation output and recommend optimizations to improve success rate for both in development and in production automations
- Is knowledgeable and adheres to all information technology security protocols and procedures. Collaborates with information technology security to ensure the highest product security standards are met.
- Develop and document best practices for operating software robots. Contribute to the RPA development best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Technical degree in Business Administration/Management, Information Systems Management, or Computer and Information Science or an equivalent field of study
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of process mapping and requirements gathering to support technical implementations
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal & organization skills and the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Proven track record of being a self-starter and ability to gain an understand of business processes quickly and how they translate into technical development requirements
- Have demonstrated effective communication, both orally and in writing including the ability to communicate within cross-functional/organizational teams
- Healthcare revenue cycle management experience with typical applications and platforms utilized
- Familiarity with SQL, Visual Basic, Java, C#, PHP, and HTML
- Exposure to modern RPA platforms (E.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Pega Robotics, WorkFusion)
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit:R1RCM.com.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.