We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What We’re Looking For
Vacasa is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform general maintenance tasks and to support the overall quality our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What You’ll Do
- Complete maintenance tasks and projects, traveling between multiple worksites each day.
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring our homes are well maintained general repairs, preventative maintenance & inspections
- Respond to guest issues regarding maintenance, as needed including but not limited to:
- Appliance troubleshooting
- Cable/wifi troubleshooting
- Basic HVAC repair
- Light plumbing
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team and team members
- Be available and willing to assist your colleagues and management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary to ensure urgent issues are addressed
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Ensure follow through on assigned maintenance tasks using in-house assignment system and respond to time-sensitive maintenance needs
- Maintain required Maintenance Metrics on efficiency and utilize Vacasa’s ticketing system
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
Skills you’ll need
- 2 years of basic, property maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, computers and mobile devices
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
What you’ll get
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Smart Phone
- Great colleagues and culture
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.