ACS is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist to join our Central Machine Learning team.
As a Machine Learning Scientist, you will be responsible for delivering AI models for groundbreaking automation features for the construction industry. Your work will enable Autodesk customer to deliver safer projects, on budget & on time. As a part of Construction IQ team, our ML offering for the construction industry, you will be joining a team with a track record of delivering industry-first AI solutions.
We are looking for someone comfortable working with both cutting edge deep learning techniques and leading customer sessions. ML Scientists on our teamwork shoulder to shoulder with product managers, UX designers, engineers, and legal to identify new opportunities and deliver production quality ML features. As the central machine learning team @ ACS, we are responsible for scaling machine learning to multiple product teams and work on a wide variety of ML problems. i.e., the work is never dull.
- Train/develop production-ready Machine Learning Models to power smart features in Autodesk products
- Work with Autodesk customers and leadership to identify high impact areas for automation and application of machine learning
- Own the end to end process for machine learning deliverables. From defining the project scope to model deployment
- Contribute to engineering best practices for the machine learning team
- Work with data annotators to build datasets for model training
- Keep current with the latest trends and technologies to anticipate future development needs and requirements
- Collaborate closely with various product groups throughout the company and across multiple geographic locations to deliver outstanding solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams like Engineering, Project Management & User Experience
- Team player, and responsible for owning and delivering your part
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with machine learning, with a strong engineering background
- Experience with Deep Learning techniques
- Experience with one or more open-source Deep Learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Proficiency in Python, SQL
- Familiar with engineering best practices
- Experience with Computer Vision
- Experience with deploying and managing machine learning models in a production environment
- Experience with building Big Data infrastructure and AWS/Terraform
Python, SQL, AWS, and Engineering
7 days ago - source