Machine Learning Engineer
Engineering & Tech Ops | Seattle, Washington
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Agreement Intelligence team builds and operates a use-case agnostic Deep Learning platform that extends throughout the DocuSign Agreement Cloud. Our AI solutions will impact millions of people and businesses every day. We also maintain the highest possible standards around customer data security and service availability. As such, we hire people who are excited about working on a groundbreaking and technically challenging AI vision that will be one of DocuSign’s key investments over the next 5 years.
DocuSign is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive machine learning engineer to help build industry-leading state of the art machine learning solutions. You will be leveraging data mining, deep learning, content understanding, image processing and more. You will integrate and deploy machine learning models that deliver more personalized and automated customer experiences.
This position is an Individual Contributor role and reports to an Engineering Lead.
- Building and deploying predictive solutions with established tools and packages
- Feature extraction and data preparation
- Algorithm development and evaluation
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and monitoring deep learning solutions, specifically in the context of computer vision and natural language understanding.
- Experienced Python programmer, especially in the context of established deep learning frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, applied mathematics, or an equally computational field
- Experience with containerization and orchestration of machine learning models in production.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, data science, machine learning, applied mathematics, or an equally computational field.
- Familiarity with programming in TensorFlow or Keras.
- Demonstrated experience with text-based deep learning (NLP, NLU).
- Demonstrated experience in extracting, cleansing, and manipulating large, diverse unstructured datasets.
- Strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends & technologies with a commitment to continuous research and learning.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Python and Engineering & Tech Operations
28 days ago - source