London Eye Seasonal Hosts 2019
The London Eye
London, GREATER LONDON, SE1 7PB
Would you like to join the elite team behind one of London’s most iconic attractions? Look no further!
The London Eye is currently recruiting for Seasonal Hosts to join us during our peak seasons throughout 2019. We have positions available in all departments and are looking for those who are not afraid to get stuck in and interact with our visitors. We want to hear from people with star quality who will shine in our attraction and deliver unforgettable experiences to all of our guests!
Please be advised that we require flexibility and need successful candidates to be able to work during the February half term, Easter, May half term, summer and Christmas periods.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Confident personality with the willingness to approach guests and deliver world class levels of customer service.
- The ability to create memorable experiences for our thousands of guests.
- The ability to engage and interact with our visitors giving every single person that VIP feel.
- Demonstrable experience of working to a high standard in a pressurised environment within the entertainments industry or similar.
- Willingness to work within a close knit team but also independently when required.
- Upselling experience and sales skills would be preferred for Admissions and Retail roles.
- A great sense of fun!
These roles are Seasonal, working a variety of hours that will include working weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive hourly rate and holiday allowance, you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including an Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
No longer accepting applications.