Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the worlds largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the worlds largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and weve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
At Teva Runcorn we are proud of the reputation that we have earned for being able to commercialise new aseptic sterile products for our group in an agile, efficient and compliant manner. We manufacture sterile products for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
We employ over 400 people, working in roles encompassing everything from quality assurance, manufacturing operations, research and development, chemistry, engineering, microbiology, quality control & systems and packaging.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Operator to join us in Runcorn. The purpose of this multi-functional role is to operate within the warehouse. The Logistics Operator will process and coordinate deliveries; ensure production needs are met throughout BFS (Blow Fill Seal) and PFS (Pre-filled syringe) by picking / replenishing components and product in a timely manner and plan / prepare goods outward movements to meet customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Working with Logistics Specialists to process goods inward transactions and movements including document completion.
- Understand the BFS/PFS operational plan; and pick, replenish, load and store product and components to ensure the production plan is met
- Where required, work with the Logistics Specialists to ensure the timely and accurate despatch of finished product including document completion.
- To trouble shoot and resolve warehouse issues in a quick and effective manner, to contribute to the achievement of site performance targets.
Applicants should have the following experience / qualifications:
- Level 3 Qualification preferred - NVQ L3, BTEC National, ONC or C&G L3 in Logistics / engineering or scientific field, or equivalent experience.
- Warehouse experience is desirable, although not essential.
- Ideally competent in SAP processing.
- Proven experience in a progressive high speed environment.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry is desirable (Pharma, technology or FMCG)
- Communicator / motivator / team player.
- Able to deliver high performance standards.
- High attention to detail required.
In return we will offer you a clean, safe and professional environment where you will be rewarded for your dedication and given the opportunity to really contribute. We look to develop and progress our team through the business and provide a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement and benefits.
At Teva, were leading the way in our industry and were doing this through collaboration and creativity; by asking questions and challenging the norm; and by taking pride in our purpose of improving peoples health. To join us, please apply now!
In process of validation
Tevas Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.