When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
About the Job
The lien clearance coordinator will perform a variety duties related to residential real estate closings on a nationwide basis. You will be handling a variety of residential property title issues that need resolved for a variety of different clients. The position requires knowledge of the title insurance and residential loan settlement services industry. You will be working with different national mortgage companies, commercial banks and mortgage servicers helping to assist with removing specific liens on title to the residential properties
If you like working in a fast paced environment and understand the residential real estate market, we want to hear from you. We are looking for team members who want to drive results, can solve complex issues and provide excellent customer service to our clients nationwide.
We will provide training on all system platforms and procedures in our Pittsburgh office. The employee must be able to remote working from a home office location. Company will cover all travel expenses and $100 stipend a month for internet and cellular services.
Essential Functions :
- Ability to review title commitments and loan files
- Knowledge of closing and escrow practices in multiple states is required
- Work with other title companies and title insurance underwriters as needed to resolve issues on title
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing and mortgage foreclosure and default markets a plus.
- Willingness to multi-task and handle high volume of transactions
- Review settlement statement and other file documents to ensure all of the necessary documentation was executed properly by all parties
- Interact with banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and other 3rd parties when issues arise during the process to help resolve file deficiencies
- Review Research, identify and assist in resolving escrow and other closing issues related that can occur on residential properties
- Education and Training for multi-state guidelines will be provided, must be willing to learn new skills and be flexible with job requirements
- Be able to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Experience in the residential settlement services industry and knowledge of multi-state escrow or closing guidelines
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Prior work experience with a law firm, mortgage servicer or lender is preferred
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Five or more years’ experience in a related role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Compensation and Benefits
Work from home- requires ability to travel to Pittsburgh 3-4 times a year for training purposes
Compensation based on experience level
Paid time off/holiday pay
Flexible work hours
Fast growth company with plenty of room for advancement
Great co-workers, strong team building business processes and friendly work environment
Web Based training and certifications provided at no cost by the company
Overtime options available depending on schedule
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, Matching 401k
Voluntary benefits i.e.: accident, critical illness, STDF
14 days ago - source