At Compare the Market, we’re helping the people take control of their life admin and feel more confident about their finances by defining the future of price comparison.
Our UX Design team is integral to this – working with researchers, product owners, software engineers and others to get the heart of customer needs, and designing and testing solutions that are ready for changing customer expectations.
It’s not just form filling – our design team is working across our mobile app, content, design system, and new features that will help reduce the burden on customers.
We’ve also got the benefit of an in-house research lab, where designers and researchers work together to really hear what our customers think of us!
Our design team has been growing for the last three years, and we’re ready to expand further. We want designers who are passionate about solving problems for customers, collaboration, and ultimately designing delightful, usable, and empowering new products across different platforms.
Our lead designers operate at a senior level – leading projects and people (both in our internal UX team, and occasionally working with external agencies), but also getting stuck in to hands on design, to ensure that our UX is fantastic, the teams we work with are engaged and excited, and our customers are delighted.
If that sounds like you, then let’s talk.
What will it take to be successful?
- Senior or lead UX designer, with a portfolio (in any format) to illustrate
- Confident to lead and guide less experienced designers
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision (or equivalents) – Axure experience is also beneficial
- Evidence of leading UX processes end to end across different projects – research, ideation, sketching, prototyping and delivery, for example
- Strong grounding in customer research methods to understand customer needs and validate/challenge design and experience decisions
- Experience collaborating with product owners, researchers, and software engineers to deliver successful experience designs
- Native mobile UX experience
- Experience with delivering complex design systems (or at the very least, contributing to and working with them)
- Well-rounded and experienced across UX thinking and with solid understanding of the importance of UI design in delivering great experiences for customers.
Why choose us?
You’ll have heard of Compare the Market and the meerkats no doubt – we’re one of the UK’s most loved brands and regularly produce award winning creative. We’re a diverse and talented team of passionate professionals and the opportunities to develop and grow are unrivalled. You’ll be part of something special – helping to keep our customers lives simples.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Compare the Market, Beagle Street, , Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.