Role: Kronos Application Analyst - Payroll Services
Location: Emeryville, CA
Duration: Direct Hire - Full Time
Kronos Applications Analyst has primary responsibility for the overall hospital staff scheduling system. Primary functions include: system design and set up, training, quality assurance monitoring, assessing all request for scheduling system enhancements, coordinating system upgrades, managing system security, and coordination and integration with other software systems.
Applications Analyst - Kronos:
- Serves as subject matter expert for Kronos Workforce Scheduling both from the self service and admin user end. Creates advanced reports for Kronos Workforce Scheduler ensuring they meet end user requirements.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, end users and other members of the department/organization ensuring system is utilized to maximum function.
- Addresses system concerns for the end-users.
- Assists with security auditing of systems ensuring the integrity of confidential employee data.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application errors and other system issues.
- Assists with identifying system enhancement requests and works with the team to communicate them to the end user.
- Performs testing for all system upgrades/enhancements.
- Designs and builds reports as requested.
- Participates as a team member in various projects and contributes to the overall goal/objects for the team/project.
- Position may require travel between various hospital locations and its affiliates and/or for training.
- Position may require working outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends primarily for the purpose of system upgrades or downtime.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Leads small to medium-sized projects.
- Understands data flow to/from other systems and works with the IT team to help resolve data integration issues.
- Assists with data collection for organizational initiatives including Magnet annual report and redesignation applications.
- Coordinates all data flow from other systems to scheduling system ensuring data is accurate and applicable to end user needs.
- Maintains current understanding of system functionality and ensures maximum use of that functionality.
- Provides all training for end users. Conducts monthly training classes and assists users 1:1 as needed.
- Leads projects related to Kronos Scheduler System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Previous experience with payroll or staffing applications preferably Kronos.
Two or more year experience with payroll or staffing applications.
Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; critical thinking skills; able to work in a team.
Job Type: Full-time
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.