THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
- “We Dream Big” – you will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
- “We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value.
- “We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
- “We are Stronger Together” - you will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
About the Role
The role is part of Category Management and sits within the Company Planning team. Reporting directly into the Company Planning Trading Manager and supporting the Planning Director and Trading analyst. Providing our customer with product from the biggest and best range of brands is the core of the Marketplace business model, making sure our customers can always find what they are looking for on THE ICONIC.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for Marketplace and Wholesale sales performance reporting, analysing any unexpected variances and reporting back findings.
- Maintenance of new Tools and Reports.
- Supporting project work such as Seller Performance Scorecard and Delivery Time Tracking.
- Supporting the Company Planning Trading Manager and the Trading Analyst on Promotional Activity planning and seller rollout.
- Keeping up to date with our competitors and tracking their promotional activity.
- Helping account managers and planners with any queries they may have on a brand, a customer or sales for example.
- Able to analyse Trade and react accordingly.
- Ad hoc analysis.
Who are we looking for?
Looking for someone who is comfortable answering questions about a wide range of topics quickly. Comfortable immersing themselves in data and pulling valuable information out of the system and being able to create reports to summarise the findings. A highly analytical mind, with a high level of curiosity and pro-activeness.
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Tableau, SQL and other analytical tools is a plus
- Think fast and work proactively
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. ability to articulate complex ideas to a wide, non-technical audience
- Has experience in Retail and understands key terms and metrics used in merchandising
- Educated in an analytical area such as economics, finance, science, mathematics
SQL, React, and Category Management
25 days ago - source