About your role:
- Perform keyword research for specific topics related but not limited to TV shows, movies, comic books, and video games
- Understand basic SEO principles like redirects, server responses, HTML elements, errors, etc.
- Familiar with SEO Tools such as GSC, BWT, Searchmetrics, STAT, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, etc.
- Assist with crawling and evaluating
- Assist with ticket submission and QA
- Pull reports to evaluate migration progress via visibility, traffic, ranking, impressions, indexation, etc.
- Analytical, SEO-aware analyst
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 3+ years of SEO Experience
- Crazy good skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and meet key deadlines
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
10 days ago - source