We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to client requirements.
In this role, you should be highly creative, have a sharp eye for detail and an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction in order to help the team produce the best work possible.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote the client's company vision, support broad marketing activities and help achieve the client's business goals through great visual communication.
If you're passionate about design and eager to learn more, we'd like to meet you.
Requirements and responsibilities
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition. Apart from that, we expect you to have:
• Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
• Experience with Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
• Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• A determination to achieve and succeed
• A keen eye for detail
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Understanding project requirements and concepts
• Using various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
• Producing attractive and effective design for all media (like landing pages, banners, promotional print materials)
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Collaborating with team members to launch projects
• Take on special design tasks
• Use feedback from other designers to improve
ICON, one of Malta's leading Digital and Software Solutions Providers, offers a supportive working environment, flexible conditions and exciting challenges.
Your well-being and professional development are our priority, so we will make sure that you benefit from training and continuous professional development.
Due to the amount of work, for this specific role, you will be assigned to a specific client and will have the opportunity to gain experience in the highly competitive and exciting airline industry.
16 days ago - source