The person would be performing the below mentioned activities (but not limited to):
- Be a single point of contact at the customer's place and be the sole representation of the offshore team.
- Liaise with different customer teams such as business and engineering to understand requirements both functional and non-functional, change requests, tools and processes.
- Will be responsible for clear and timely communication with the customer and the offshore team. Which means, should be an excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and manage different stakeholders.
- Work and coordinate across US and India time zones.
- Be hands-on on the tools and technologies mentioned below and be able to lead technical discussions with the customer.
- Drive timely demos with the customer and seek constant feedback, work with the offshore team to address any gaps.
- Attend daily stand-ups including the customer and/or the offshore teams.
- Handle delivery to QA, UAT and PROD environments efficiently.
- 10-12 years of design and hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST APIs, JSON, popular back end SQL databases such as Oracle/PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience in Big Data technologies, MapReduce and Snowflake.
- Has developed critical modules that feed/display data into key customer-facing analytics dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating applications within on-premises and AWS environments.
- Experience with popular version control systems such as Git/Bitbucket and unit testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Good understanding of Swagger.
- Good understanding of front end frameworks such as Angular 2, HTML5, CSS, Typescript, JQuery and related frameworks/standards.
- Understanding of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB.
- Has worked at a customer location(s) in an onsite-offshore model and understands the criticality of the onsite position in the success of the program.
- Being able to effectively communicate with SVP/CxO level stakeholders and the offshore team.
- Customer-first attitude.
- Positive and outgoing, willing to learn newer technologies and deliver under short timelines.
- Be a great team player and work with team members of varied skill and experience levels to deliver per the customer expectations.
Job Type: Contract
12 days ago - source