Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing on-site technical support for hardware devices, including desktop computers, laptops, printers.
- Rolling out new IT equipment.
- Administrating user accounts and mailboxes.
- Carrying out backups and anti-virus checks as is necessary.
- Troubleshooting and repairing of IT hardware and software.
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy.
- Working as part of a team.
- Maintaining documentation as required.
- Attending training as directed/ is appropriate.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and backup checks on the server infrastructure.
Requirements and prospects
- Comfortable working with problems involving hardware and software.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Self-motivated with a keen interest in I.T and working in an office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Shows willingness to learn about new technologies with hands on experience.
- Ability to work on own as well as take direction from the IT Manager.
- Good time keeping
- Reliable and honest
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.