Type of Contract
27 February 2019
To assist one or more Investment Managers in effective and efficient team support and client administration, including client portfolios
The expected closing date for this role is as above, but all positions are filled on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and intermediaries, taking appropriate messages.
- Manage client mail-merges.
- Assist in the annual distributions of valuations
- Process client payments.
- Arrange portfolio transfers.
- Process ISA subscriptions.
- Update databases with revised client details.
- Assist in the general administration of the team (post, room booking)
- Preparing reports, correspondence and other relevant documentation including Investment Proposals.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
- Prepare suitability letters and maintain affirmations.
- To carry out any other duties, which might be reasonably requested by your line manager to ensure the smooth running of the client base.
- Maintain up to date filing.
Key Behavioural Skills:
Focus on our values:
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what’s right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives
Ideally educated to ‘A’ level standard or a qualification in administration would also be desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within financial services is preferred.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage at all levels across the business and the wider organisation.
Inclusion & Diversity:
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Contact the Recruitment Team
If you have a specific question about any of our vacancies please get in touch.
Telephone: 02380 726939 Option 6
Further information about this vacancy can be found within the job description below
Investment Administrator - Role Profile.docxInvestment Administrator - Role Profile.docx
Apply for this job
Back to search results