About the company:
Didi Chuxing(“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform.
Our mission is to build a better journey. Internationalization is a core strategy of DiDi. We are expanding our services to Greater China, Asia and Latin America. At the same time, the company has formed investment and technology partnerships with seven international ridesharing leaders, including Grab, Lyft, Ola, Uber, 99, Toxify, and Kareem. This global network reaches over 80% of the world’s population and covers over 1,000 cities.
About the job:
The roles would work to ensure employees of the organization are kept informed and motivated by different ways of internal communication. They should include but not limited to channels like events, emails, newsletters, staff intranet and etc.
- Ensure key organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit, write content and design for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletter, regular email bulletin and etc.
- Organize events and activities to communicate with employees with certain purpose.
- Act as a focal point between the local business and Headquarter in Beijing, work closely with the HQ communication team to exchange information and updates.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Support the communication part of all the other organization initiatives such us training and annual meeting to make sure we have promotion materials in good quality.
- Has the internal communication experience for at least 5 years.
- Expert working knowledge of main design software such as Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Creative problem-solver
- Detail orientated, organized and have project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about internal communication
- Able to adapt to changes and work under short notice
7 days ago - source