Bolt has created a best-in-class buying experience and made it available for all online businesses. With our help, retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical complexity associated with online checkout and payments, and consumers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. One by one, we’re rebuilding ecommerce infrastructure to make it less fragmented, less bloated, and more efficient. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively growing it.
Bolt is looking for an Integrations Engineer to help onboard customers who are new to our platform. You will build new and enable existing features for our merchants, own plugin integrations for the platforms we support, and troubleshoot issues. You will work closely with Customer Success, Support, and Integration specialists as well as our customers.
Ideal candidates have a customer mindset, are not afraid of complexity, and have a great ability to get stuff done. They are responsive and take ownership of issues. Deep curiosity and the ability to go above and beyond to tackle big problems are key.
What You Will Do:
- Onboard our customers successfully – integrate Bolt plugins into merchant systems, interact with our customers around launch, and support customers in the period immediately following launch
- Maintain and troubleshoot plugins
- Set up A/B test configurations
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate
- Become deeply familiar with Bolt’s platform and product offering
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s plug-ins and SDK ecosystem
- Take ownership, champion best practices, and ensure adherence to the highest technical standards
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Incredible work ethic and responsiveness
- Good time management skills
- At least 2 years of professional engineering experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work with stakeholders and customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms (Magento, WooCommerce) is a big plus
7 days ago - source