Overview of Team
The Global Market Insights business of IQVIA provides our clients with the gold standard prescription sales value & volume data enriching our customers with deep insights into the performance of the global pharmaceutical industry.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on outbound calling with the objective of lead generation to show the suite of products and services that IQVIA Global Market Insights offer.
- Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with the Inside Sales team. Enhances the sales process by analysing new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and proactively coordinate the lead cultivation process through the sales cycle by prioritizing and determining which potential opportunities have the highest probability of closing.
- Assist in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, and functional groups.
- Communicate directly with Inside Sales to ensure consistency of approach and standardised outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information by data gathering and analysis.
- Grows and maintains existing customer relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
- Develops new territory and accounts development through lead generation efforts as directed by Manager.
- Maintain records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working Proficiency in French - Should possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with existing and prospective customers.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Graduate calibre
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, build strong and lasting relationships
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.