Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and home improvement lending, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our expanding team in downtown Phoenix and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
As the Manager of Inside Sales, you will help us grow and support our partners who offer Mosaic’s home improvement loans. You will lead the Sales Development team providing specialized inside sales team support, working closely with our regional sales teams, loan operations and other cross functional teams to resolve partner inquiries and strengthen partner relationships. If you are passionate about helping to grow a partner/dealer network and enthusiastic about being at the ground floor of a growing organization, then this is the role for you.
- Growing and Developing Team: Lead inside sales team to include hiring, professional development, discipline and ongoing performance management.
- Commitment to Business Plan: Develop business unit plans that include forecasts, necessary resourcing/budgets, key investments in “change the business” initiatives, business process/tools, metrics and measurement, reporting, and key priorities.
- Operational Excellence: Establish consistent methods and processes, obtaining organizational buy-in and disciplined adherence. Effective management of sales capacity to deliver maximum productivity and top-rate customer experience and driving expected results.
- Delivering Balanced Performance: Robust organizational planning that supports growth objectives, opex targets, margin contribution and overall scaling, all while achieving employee satisfaction/ retention and customer experience targets.
- Full understanding of the sales process from lead to close to ongoing account management
- 3+ years of experience in call coaching to improve rep performance and customer experience
- Looking for a "Player Coach" who loves to get on the phone to help close deals
- Is a self-starter who is confident in an ambitious environment and has a track record of using analytic skills to actively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to manage large inside sales teams
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Deep commitment of growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
- Ability to develop and lead employees with a wide range of experience levels
- Strong phone presence and ability to communicate financial concepts effectively
- Home Improvement or Consumer Finance industry experience
- A network of contractors in the home improvement and energy efficiency space or in the Solar Installation space is a plus
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
8 days ago - source