Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but visionary, professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Manager, you’ll be Riot’s European ambassador to everything streaming. You will be responsible for building meaningful and impactful relationships with local influencers, seek out new talent, and partner with veterans and new content creators alike.
You’ll ideally be a member of the League community, and know what truly makes someone an influencer of players’ hearts and minds. You’ll also know that throwing around cash to get the best talent isn’t always as effective as partnering with smart, and creative people to help them speak to their communities about Things That Matter to them.
- Connected: You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch - you relate to and are connected with a ton of streamers and influencers, and you have dozens of ideas on how to help level up their craft, and get them to where they need to be.
- Level-headed: When things are on fire all around you, you have the ability to stop, assess, prioritize, and move towards practical goals vs being pulled in a bunch of different directions.
- A leader: You know how to inspire, teach, and communicate your vision to others effectively. Riot’s not a place for people who want to be passive - you’ll be expected to get going quickly, and be able to cite examples of how you have effectively influenced teams in the past.
- Driven: You’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you- you go out there and make things happen. Micromanagement isn’t your jam. You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and sometimes both at the same time!
- Experienced: You have at least three years experience creating streaming content and managing/collaborating with streamers in the community. You know how to support an affiliate streamer, a partnered one, and can speak to the differences between them. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and goals.
- A gamer: You have a deep understanding of League of Legends and the titles that core gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well
- Help build and shape future program strategies for European League of Legends streamers
- Foster and build relationships directly with influencers and identify ways to level up their craft
- Track and manage collaborations with streamers, and ensure they feel supported through the entire process
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to advocate for players and influencers, sharing their passion for League with Riot and the community at large
- Design impactful strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates, provide them with resources, and identify new and exciting opportunities in the space
- Work in a fast paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, developing standard methodologies for collaborating with League streamers, and helping add tangible value for players, content creators, and Riot
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.