We now have an opening for a HR Operations Administrator to join a dynamic HR Operations team supporting the administration of employee data in a Pan-European Corporate HQ.
In this role, you will have responsibility, as part of a team of HR Administrators, for providing administrative support to the business, balancing efficiency with accuracy and speed. With a number of exciting projects in flight, you will be part of the team's drive to enable growth and success of our business through change!
The role is offered on a fixed-term contract.
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Accurate, timely input of employee data onto HR database (Oracle)
- Process all required information for starters and leavers as well as accurately manage and maintain employee files
- Support the employee benefit-administration process
- Act as point of contact for employee queries re holiday payroll etc.
- Support the coordination of payroll administration
- Provide (ad-hoc) support with, for example, HR projects as required
- Produce and be able to understand employee related reports/trends
- Maintain documentation required for SOX compliance
- Process and track documentation such as invoices, purchase orders, recruitment applications and accounting information
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Proficient in collation of data and Microsoft Office 365 - MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, SKYPE
- Excellent administration and presentation
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills - strong team player, ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion a must
- Ability to use own initiative and judgement without supervision
- Background in HR preferred
- Act as a team player
- Apply high standards of accuracy
- Communicate effectively
- Drive for results
- Plan & organise effectively
- Take ownership & accountability
- Use cultural sensitivity
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
No longer accepting applications.