We’re changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security and analytics platform globally. It’s time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-premise solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target and control activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people and companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, and locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, and honest, leaders share what’s happening in the company, and all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, on Glassdoor and Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, and as one of the three fastest-growing cyber-security companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit us at www.netskope.com and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR leadership in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law compliance.
HR Generalist Duties:
- Administers human resources plans and procedures for all company employees worldwide and assists in the development and implementation of HR procedures and programs
- Active management in the annual and semi-annual performance appraisal process; providing relevant coaching and guidance.
- Handle complex Employee Relation issues.
- Review, analyze and discuss Employee Survey results with management and translate them into action items.
- You have experience implementing and handling a performance management system
- Experience working with HRIS software applications and/or other products
- Functions as the site generalist in a variety of Human Resources activities as needed. For example, performance management, interviewing, termination processing, exit interviews, and culture events
- Employee Relations - Support Head of HR including exit interviews, PIPs and other tasks as needed
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Act as System Administrator for HRIS and performance management system
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program. Including EEO-1 reports and other statutory requirements. Maintains all record keeping, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies, regulations and legislation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- 4-7 years of experience in Human Resources/People Operations required
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Experience with Lattice, or other Performance Management Software
- Experience with HRIS review, implementation, and roll-out
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Expert knowledge and understanding of employee benefit plans and leave administration including EEO, FLSA, FMLA and CFRA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, COBRA
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excelling in a scaling startup environment
- Bachelor Degree
15 days ago - source