To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HR team across all aspects of HR. The role will involve working as part of a team whilst having responsibility and accountability for own area of work. The role will require a positive contribution to improving the processes and systems HR use and an enthusiastic approach to both routine and project work.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles
- Drafting offer packs and ensuring communication of new starter is sent
- Ensure the corporate website is up to date with current jobs.
- Coordinate all aspects of interviews with recruitment agencies and direct applicants for Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- Ensure the recruitment Smartsheet is maintained and kept up to date.
- Assisting with recruitment assessment days
NEW STARTER INDUCTION
- Ensure the starter checklist is processed in a timely manner and help to coordinate actions with the Training Coordinator
- Act as backup for the Training Coordinator in the organisation and facilitation of the Company Induction Day
- Request employment references as required for new starters
- Ensure records are updated regarding H&S required training
- Scheduling occupational health surveillance checks across all areas of the UK business as required
- Ensuring HR Business Partners are kept up to date with the outcome of health surveillance checks and any concerns are raised in a timely manner.
- Draft employee letters in relation to any salary, bonus or benefit adjustment.
- Draft letter to employees leaving the business.
- Draft probation letters.
- Draft ad hoc employee letters with direction from HRM or HRBP’s
- Arranging 3- and 5-month review meetings
- Arranging exit interview for employees leaving the business
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND AD HOC DUTIES
- Maintain employee and general files across entire employee lifecycle
- Accurate and timely processing of changes that may affect payroll
- Ensure appropriate security of all HR-related information.
- Responsible for archiving employee documentation in line with GDPR guidelines
- Assist the HR team with ad hoc projects and duties when required
- Assist with the organisation of the Double 5 event (annually)
- Manage the company house bookings
- Booking occupational health appointments
- Stationary orders
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Processing basic disclosure checks in timely manner
- Processing car pool bookings with appropriate driving licence checks
- Act as back up to administer and process payroll in the absence of the Payroll Advisor – full training will be given, which will need to be continually refreshed and updated
- Any other duties deemed commensurate with the role
- Input new starters onto HRIS – Connect
- Make necessary employee changes as required
- Set up and run reports
- Assist users with ad hoc queries
- Assist the Global HRIS Project Manager with system updates and improvements
- Team Spirit
- Energy & Urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Clarity & Focus
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate with a great attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to plan and prioritise in a fast paced and busy environment
- Ability to cope in a pressurised environment and manage change
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to identify improvements
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Supporting and Cooperating
- Communicates proactively
- Adhering to values
- Acts with integrity
- Self-Organisation - a pro-active approach
- Relating and networking
- Establishing good relationships with customers
- Creative and innovative
- Solution focussed