Becoming a HR administrator with HR Solutions:
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a number of Administrators to join a variety of busy HR & Payroll Administration teams within our HR Service Centre in Belfast on a full-time, permanent basis.
What you will do:
Our HR Service Centre delivers a high volume of HR transactional services. We have various HR & Payroll Administration teams that handle a variety of activities for our valued clients.
Working as part of a team, you will have daily interaction with the client, its employees and external vendors, by email or telephone.
- Provide full administrative support, ensuring all data is managed accurately and in a timely manner on internal systems
- Provide support and advice via telephone and email to clients
- Ensure all work is carried out to meet Service Level Agreement’s / Key Performance Indicators and Shared Service Centre quality standards;
- Be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services;
- Be proactive in personal development, contributing fully with performance management and development processes.
Your skills & experience will include:
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
- Previous experience working in an administrative environment
- Demonstrated ability with computer skills including intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
- Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence.
Desirable Experience / Advantageous
- Previous experience completing HR Administrative tasks
- Previous exposure to HR Service Centre environment
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you’ll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27 with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact John.Byrne2@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.