The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the Motel at a level consistent with Bosselman standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness, organization, and overall appearance of the Motel meets company standards.
- Detail cleaning. (ex. - vacuum, dust, flip mattress, shower, etc.)
- Process laundry.
- Perform light maintenance (change light bulbs, etc.)
- Maintain a clean and safe parking lot.
- Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Keep all cleaning supplies stocked, labeled, and properly stored.
- Complete in a timely manner any extra duties assigned by the manager.
- Must complete all brand standard training.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled with regular and consistent attendance.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned in a timely manner.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Motel, retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently.
- Must have a basic knowledge of cleaning.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone or a number to be reached at.
- Must be available to work holidays, weekends, or any time needed.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Housekeeper to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.