SummaryTo our customers, a home is so much more than just walls and a roof - it's where they live, where they and their belongings are kept safe. As a Home Insurance Customer Consultant you'll make sure that our customers receive the best policy to safeguard their precious home and belongings.
It's a highly satisfying and challenging role. Like all of us, you'll put customers first and help us become the best bank for customers. It is a telephone based role with our customers calling you for support. You will have the skills to listen to our new and existing customers' needs, providing the right level of information to allowing customers to make the right choice for themselves.
In our Contact Centre the majority of your day will be spent on the phone talking to our customers, providing new quotes and dealing with existing customer queries. You'll need to love communicating and establishing relationships over the phone. You will have the ability to learn and retain product information on an ongoing basis as well as using a variety of computer systems. You'll need to be able to handle customer objections and potential complaints along with ensuring you are doing the right thing for our customers by supporting the customer to find the relevant solution to their query. Previous experience in insurance is a plus but not essential as you'll receive the training you need to reach your full potential.
As a committed, dedicated member of our team you'll work 35 hours per week across a variety of shift patterns on a rota basis within our opening hours which are currently Monday to Friday 8 am - 8 pm and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm. You will be located within your team in our Leeds contact centre. The contact centre has a great atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to advance your career after 12 months in this role.
- Take ownership to deliver operational requirements of risk management through quality performance
- Utilise various IT applications to provide highest level of service to each customer
- Be a true advocate of our business vision & values, demonstrating this at each interaction with colleagues and customers alike
- Actively take responsibility to manage own performance and self-development ensuring continuous improvement
- Ensure that systems, FCA requirements and multiple branded product knowledge are always kept up to date
- Adhere to TCF principles by building relationships with customers to understand their personal requirements whilst offering the right product(s) and solution(s) every time
- Positively represent LBG diverse range of products and services, highlighting features and benefits that will support the customer's requirements
- Being a Home Insurance specialist and guiding our customers through our products, to ensure that we deliver the right outcomes for them.
- Deliver a simple, efficient and straightforward customer experience with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, aiming to meet customer’s needs on the first call
You'll have an overall reward package which offers flexibility and choice. It enables you to choose the benefits that suit you and your individual needs including, additional cash, retail discount vouchers, the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave. Starting salary for this role is £19437.
This is an exciting opportunity and our roles often generate a lot of interest, please bear in mind the vacancy may close early, so don't delay in submitting your application. Our next start date is 7th October 2019 and we advertise our full time salary which will be pro-rata for reduced hour working.
At Lloyds Banking Group we are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We’re committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 10 Employer for Working Families and Times Top 50 Employer for Women all in 2018.
Join us and become part of an inclusive, values-led culture, focused on making a difference. Whatever your dream, you can expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.