We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated HLTA who is passionate about making a difference to children’s progress and attainment to join our school. This role will be supporting children in the classroom and will also include cover for lessons, planned and unplanned throughout the school.
This role requires good classroom presence and behaviour management skills in an all through primary school. The successful candidate will be expected to cover work in a range of subjects and respond to the needs of both planned and unplanned cover. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is keen to join a school that values staff development.
The appointed candidate will have:
- A passion for learning that will inspire and motivate children to be independent thinkers.
- The enthusiasm to provide the best possible learning experience for our children.
- The highest expectations for achievement and behaviour.
- The ability to provide excellent in-class support or run small groups / interventions.
- Excellent communication skills to develop outstanding relationships with colleagues, children and parents.
- An understanding about the importance of safeguarding and keeping children safe.
Ideally, you will have recent experience of working in a school setting however full training will be given. A relevant qualification: NVQ 2 / NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants or similar is desirable
We offer a supportive, friendly environment and high quality developmental opportunities in order to further develop your expertise.
9 days ago - source