The HEDIS MRR Project Coordinator will assist the HEDIS MRR PSM team with the coordination and management of HEDIS client projects. Main duties include preparation of documents and data for client meetings, research of client issues, and maintenance of client project trackers. Some travel is required with this position.
- Track, monitor, and report status of client data receipt and integration;
- Assist with preparation of agendas, reports and minutes for client meetings;
- Work with IT Operations and Product teams to research and resolve client reported technical issues;
- Work with Medical Record Review Operations to research and resolve client issues and questions in regards to scheduling, record requests, and document processing;
- Assist with the creation of presentations and reports delivered to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Support positive and successful client relationships;
- Monitor the status of internal and external deliverables including, but not limited to audit samples, NCQA Roadmap, IRR results, client chase estimates, and export files;
- Assist with updates to client materials;
- Coordinate post-season process improvement efforts; and
- Coordinate cross-department meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2-3 years experience in an office environment, college degree and healthcare experience preferred;
- Minimum of 1 year of HEDIS project experience or 2 years of medical records collection project experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and handle escalations that may arise;
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders;
- Must be a strong team player;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and Outlook; experience with MS PowerPoint is desirableand
- All candidates to comply with all security policies/procedures.
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.