City Relay is a rapidly growing Short Let Property Management company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We currently have over 60 long lets under management but we’re constantly adding 30-40 properties a month for short lets that may eventually be converted to long lets as well.
We are aiming to become the industry leaders in London and we have some exciting plans to drive our growth!
We are currently looking for a Head of Lettings to join the team, launch and manage the department and bringing City Relay in the real estate agency competitive world. The ideal person should be experienced within Lettings and Property working in a well known Real Estate agency and has the ambition to join a fast growing start-up and build this department from the bottom up.
- Building a robust department and growing the team
- Increasing growth of lettings business
- Establishing strong relationships with Landlords and new applicants
- Negotiating the let of residential property for both short & long let
- Qualifying applicants for properties
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating tenancy agreements
- Managing and overseeing the allocated property portfolio
- Ensuring all rent is collected on time – we use Go Cardless & Directli
- Responsible for setting the length of the lease and making sure it has all the necessary provisions to protect the owner
- Handling complaints and emergencies dealing with maintenance requests, noise complaints and have the necessary contacts to handle emergency situations
- Handling Move Outs- responsible for inspecting the unit, checking for damages and determining what portion of the security deposit will be returned to the tenant
- Arranging and dealing with deposit, dealing with disputes and statutory declarations
- Assisting with Monthly financial statements
- Updating and maintaining Property Management Software (Arthur)
- Ensuring bills are paid from investor properties
- 4+ years of lettings experience from a well-known real estate agency
- Preferably be ARLA Qualified (desirable)
- Degree educated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enhanced sales and negotiation abilities
- Proficient in computer programs, including Property management software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Property Management
- Up to £40K per annum basic salary based on experience
- Commission structure on top of your basic salary
- Company car to use
- Join an exciting industry and a fast growing start-up
- Growth opportunities
- Company mobile phone and Apple products (iMac, additional screen etc.) make your life easier
- 20% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Monthly company social events
- Who doesn’t like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Working with an amazing team, young and dynamic, what is better than working with your friends?
- Work in the heart of Notting Hill, on famous Portobello Road
- Amazing location with a top secret balcony to use during your lunch!