Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME’s Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: Drive the customer success vision & strategic leadership 💡
The Head of Customer Success role is an integral part of the PayFit UK team and will directly impact and grow PayFit’s customer portfolio. Your mission is to provide exceptional customer experiences at all stages of the customer journey.
Your role ⭐
The Head of Customer Success will be accountable for developing and executing strategies to accelerate the business outcomes and value our customers planned to receive from PayFit.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying up-and cross-sell opportunities to increase existing MRR and avoid churn.
- Leading and developing a team of Onboarders, Customer Care Managers and Payroll Specialists to achieve the aforementioned.
- Providing a seamless post-sales onboarding experience, ensure qualitative and efficient product and payroll support to nurture and drive long-term customer satisfaction.
- This position is cross-functional and will require to collaborate and work very closely with global teams including but not limited to Sales, Marketing and Product in order to provide strategic customer insights.
This job has been tailored for you if … 🦄
- You are a passionate leader continuously engaging, coaching, training and developing your team.
- You are aware that their well-being is the foundation of your success.
- You are a strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement strategies and processes for all stages of the customer life cycle and skilled at driving continued process improvements.
- You have the ability to shape and implement processes on a global scale.
- You possess a customer-obsessed mindset putting customer experience first in every action you take.
- You have an analytical mindset capable to visualise key metrics for an informed decision making and drive actionable next steps to ensure long term customer satisfaction
- You can work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experiences at each stage.
- You are a strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key team members including but not limited to – Country Manager, Sales/Marketing/Product teams– to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach.
We are meant to work together if… 👪
- You’re convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You love challenges and exceed goals. You learn quickly and are very curious.
- You have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- You gained 3+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organisations in SaaS and B2B environments.
- You’re an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- You have strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- You demonstrate desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- You posses excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
What we offer ❤️
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A challenge in which you will learn many other PayFiters that aim for excellence.
- A competitive salary based on a fixed and an uncapped OTE.
- Our fantastic employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a participation in your transportation costs to the office and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- An environment designed for your happiness in our beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- To be part of our fantastic fast growing gang and to come along for our weekly drinks on our office terrace.
_ Do you recognise yourself and want to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV and a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team. _
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interview with HR
3️⃣ Case study sent by HR or Team
4️⃣ On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you 🙂
Customer Service & Community
5 days ago - source