- In this role you'll lead the customer journey to deliver long term sustainable value, and positive customer outcomes for RBSI across all jurisdictions
- You'll be accountable for our BAU proposition including product and risk management
- This is a brand new role, where you'll have the opportunity to shape and grow your team as you define and deliver the customer journey vision
- Work with Transformation and Digital Innovation to design and map out future state journeys, ensuring that BAU and accelerator activities are effective
What you'll do
You'll define, measure and deliver our portfolio roadmap, targets and product backlog for the customer journey. Prioritising customer journey accelerators to deliver improvements and redesign processes to the customer experience in key journeys.
As part of your role, you'll:
- Contribute to the delivery of strong P&L performance for the customer journey through commercial and operational levers, such as gross lending, profitability, percentage of customers served digitally, and funnel performance
- Own and measure the end-to-end customer proposition, experience and performance for the customer journey, including NPS, complaints, outer loop escalations, and risks
- Drive and deliver change and innovation, ensuring continuous improvement in processes and systems delivering customer experience across customer goal
- Determine and deliver products - including pricing - services and experience to deliver the required customer goal and outcomes
- Partner with other Customer Journey teams, Technology leads, P&L leads and Functions to prioritise the global backlog and align resourcing to strategic priorities for the customer goal
- Lead the Customer Journey teams ensuring the professional and agile capabilities meets the needs of the business and customers
- Develop, coach and empower clear, capable and motivated Customer Journey teams
- Manage the day-to-day activities within risk appetite
The skills you'll need
Bringing experience of delivering systemic customer centric transformational change, you'll have the ability to champion customer journeys with confidence and gravitas to gain buy-in from others.
We'd also like you to demonstrate:
- A comprehensive understanding of the financial services sector with particular knowledge of - and experience in - the customer journey accountable for
- Evidence of strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to lead, inspire, coach and develop teams of professionals performing diverse activities
- A track record of innovating business through technology
- Strong influencing skills and ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders and counterparts, internally and externally
- Strategic vision and the ability to manage complex conflicting priorities
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
What else you need to know
This role may have varying personal regulator obligation dependant on which jurisdiction the successful candidate is based in.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS International, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
No longer accepting applications.