Hi. We're hipages. hipages provides a better, smarter way to connect tradies and consumers and get the job done well.
Founded in an Aussie garage 14 years ago by two great mates, we’ve continued to reinvent and refine what we do, becoming Australia's number 1 site to hire qualified, trusted and verified tradies.
We are on a mission to make home improvement effortlessly efficient. Our aim is to create a seamless experience for tradies and homeowners in place of the current unreliable - and unproductive - process that makes it a feat of endurance.
We build technology that solves the frictions of an industry ready for optimisation, by redesigning the tradie/ client relationship and transforming the way trade businesses operate.
To date, over two million Australians have changed the way they find, hire and manage trusted tradies to get a job done around their home.
Hipages. Change the way you tradie. Join us on this exciting mission!!
About the Role:
As a senior member of the hipages marketing team, the Head of Consumer will lead the delivery of our marketing program to grow our consumer customer base, with jobs growth being the key metric.
This is a significant opportunity for an experienced marketer who understands customer segments, contact strategies and digital channels. You’ll be comfortable driving growth in a fast-paced environment via data-driven decision making. A new role that will provide an opportunity for a talented individual to have a significant impact on the hipages growth story.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and lead the consumer marketing program to drive jobs growth
- Drive cost-effective customer acquisition with a mind to marketplace balance - looking to match job supply to tradie demand
- Develop a funnel approach to customer acquisition, where prospects can be identified and nurtured for conversion to customers across multiple channels
- Create and deliver programs that maximise customer usage of the app to increase engagement and positively influence LTV
- Identify and execute segmentation to better target customers and retain for improved life time value
- Work with key partners such as Google, Adobe and SEO consultants to further develop capabilities and efficiencies
- Leverage the News Ltd media partnership for job growth and/or to build customer pools
- Use data to inform decisions and customer understanding
- Lead a team of channel experts to deliver an integrated customer experience
- Create effective reporting on job performance, channel effectiveness, claim behaviour and more
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or other relevant specialty
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, preferably in growth businesses with a digital bias
- A deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing across search, EDM, display, programmatic, app and more
- Experience in growth marketing techniques using agile practices and a ‘test and learn’ approach
- Comfort with analytic tools and data analysis
- Experience leading cross-functional teams including data scientists, engineers and product
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills and executional capability with the ability to learn on the fly and deliver in high pressure, time sensitive situations
- A positive attitude and high level of drive and initiative. Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new and alternative ideas
Why work for us
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower everyone to have a voice, to help lead the business forward and make it a great place to work. Training and development, access to employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the reasons to work here, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in the heart of the CBD!
At hipages, no 2 days are the same and our pace is fast. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our success and makes us a great place to work - we celebrate the individual! We strive to empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. We are a team of down-to-earth people who genuinely work together as a team to "make it happen". This is hipages' DNA.
We also love celebrating - everything! Birthdays, babies, big wins, little wins and anything in between, our company awards and events are legendary! Check out our Instagram #hipagesteam to get the picture.
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.